Specialist Engineering business supplying industry specific tooling to manufacturing.
Continued investment has created a new role for an experienced CNC Programmer/Setter/Operator on brand new Doosan CNC lathes
- One off and small batch work on high value precision components.
- Mostly hard turning on tool steels and exotic alloys
- Experience in CNC milling an advantage but not essential
- Hours of work: 8am-4.30 (12 Friday) Flexible
- Rate: c£14-£15 neg depending on experience
- Ability to read engineering drawings and perform full tool changeovers is essential
- Programming ability via CADCAM distinct advantage
This is a permanent position direct with the company. No temp or temp to perm involved.